Information Privacy & Security Council
The council was formed with the passage of SB2803, SC1, HD1, CD1 to protect the security of personal information collected and maintained by state and county government agencies.
The council consists of twelve members:
- The State CIO who serves as the chair
One member each from:
- Department of Education
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Resources Development
- Department of Human Services
- University of Hawaii, Legislature
- One member from each of the four counties.